The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
This cloud security checklist and guide provide practical information to help you integrate security planning into your cloud computing initiatives—from data center to endpoint devices—including:
• Explains security vulnerabilities specific to cloud environments
• Makes suggestions and recommendations for strengthening data and platform protection in cloud implementations
• Provides guidance on using cryptography technologies such as encryption to protect data
• Describes the importance of a trusted foundation to secure platform and infrastructure for client, edge, and data center systems, including hardware-based technologies and API gateways
• Explains how to extend trust across federated clouds by using trusted compute pools to build higher assurance into compliance and to streamline audit processes
• Provides a cloud security checklist for making sure security is part of your evaluation of cloud service providers
Parallels discusses building a cloud with Trusted Compute Pools
Managing privacy, data and application security
Learn how Intel® Xeon® processors are increasing performance of computationally intensive cryptographic algorithms to better manage data security.
Intel® AES-NI offers new instructions that speed up enterprise encryption and offer better performance, security, and more.
Trusted compute pools with Intel® TXT
With a cloud on-boarding solution from Intel and Citrix, you can move front-end app servers to the cloud while keeping sensitive back-end database servers secure in your data center.