Webinar: Data Center Optimization Through Modernized Infrastructure
Intel and Columbia Sportswear experts share their insights
Data Center Optimization Webinar
IT is evolving at a rapid pace, and IT professionals are finding ways to provide efficient, cost-effective services to business whether strictly in-house or via hybrid or public cloud services. In this #ITCenter webinar, two prominent IT experts assert that operational excellence begins on premises with a fully modernized data center infrastructure.
Specifically, Intel’s Shannon Poulin and Columbia Sportswear’s Michael Leeper discuss:
- The path to software-defined infrastructure – Up-to-date server processing resources are critical components of holistic, dynamic management and control of cloud services.
- Why hardware is more than horsepower – The importance of server supportability, lifecycle management, roadmapping, licensing, pricing and more.
- Keeping physical servers current – Methodically retiring legacy infrastructure to take advantage of new hypervisor and OS capabilities, gain higher RAM density, and more.
- Refining cloud service cost models – IT becomes a stronger strategic partner by thoroughly assessing cloud service cost models and advertising their value.
- IT as the broker of trust – Supporting the business based on a definitive map of infrastructure and services inside and out, and placing workloads to leverage specific capabilities and cost models.
Data Center Optimization Through Modernized Infrastructure
Thursday, October 31st, 2013