The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
If you’re struggling to manage Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the enterprise, you’re not alone. Consumerization is moving at a fast pace, and it’s being driven by a number of unstoppable forces, from technically savvy workers and younger generations in the workforce, to a range of innovative devices such as smartphones and tablets. Consumerization is also made easier with cloud computing services that are accessible at any time, from any location.
This research explores how IT managers view BYOD programs—a large part of the consumerization equation. The survey included 3,000 IT decision makers and 1,300 end users from Australia, Germany, South Korea, and the United States. By exploring the findings of this research, you can:
• Find out how IT managers define a BYOD program today.
• Gain insight into the anticipated benefits of BYOD programs, from productivity and cost savings to line-of-business partnerships.
• Learn about the top requirements for implementing a BYOD program.
• Discover the primary barriers to allowing employee-owned computers, tablets, or smart phones for work use.
• Get a better understanding of the gap between employees’ expectations and what the organization provides.
Jim Henrys discusses the enterprise impacts and benefits of employee-owned tools like smartphones.
Jim Henrys discusses the enterprise concerns of employee-owned tools like bringing your own PC.
Jim Henrys discusses the enterprise concerns of employee-owned tools like touch enabled tablets.
See the changing IT landscape where one device fits all no longer holds. See Intel's example of how to prepare for change, and equip your employees with the right devices.
BYOD trends and the benefits and requirements for success. It also explored the barriers for allowing employee-owned devices for work use.
How we handle security and management challenges.