Aviva Boosts Productivity with Ultrabook™ Devices
Leading insurer uses Intel® technology and Windows* 8 to explore opportunities to enhance user experience and keep IT team in control
One of the leading providers of life and general insurance in Europe, Aviva offers insurance, savings and investment products to around 43 million customers. Based in the UK, the company employs 36,600 people and is ranked as a top six insurer in all its European market segments.
• Lose weight. Give mobile workers the performance they need from their devices without sacrificing portability
• Boost productivity. Enable busy employees – including executive management – to create, consume and share the same content from one device, across locations
• Stay stylish. Meet increasing demand from user groups to support more modern form factors and tablet devices
• Mixed form factors. Aviva trialed two types of device: an Ultrabook™ and a Fujitsu Q702* tablet
• Enterprise-wide standard. Both devices were powered by Intel® Core™ i5 processors and run the Windows 8 operating system
• Simpler management. New devices can be administered through existing Microsoft controls and security processes such as Domain Join*
• User-specific IT. Future access to a corporate app store and choice of devices will mean users can better tailor their mobile computing tools to their roles
• No more duplication. Being able to use a single enterprise-ready and supported device means users no longer have to sync content from tablets or save multiple file types
• Consume and create. New devices make it easy for users to create new content – from programming to writing presentations – as well as to consume it
Read the full Aviva Boosts Productivity with Ultrabook™ Devices Case Study.