Intel® intelligent processors deliver next-generation PC efficiency
When your users need to get more done, Intel® CoreTM processor PCs respond with hardware-based intelligence that provides visibly faster multitasking performance. They’re the efficient way to boost business productivity and lower overall energy consumption by an average of 50 percent.1 Reduce your total cost of PC ownership with Intel® processors that feature:
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology: Boost productivity and performance while maximizing speed to match workloads.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology: Intel® HT Technology allows processor cores to work on two tasks simultaneously.2 3
There’s an Intel® CoreTM processor for every business need and budget. Upgrade and get more manageable and efficient PCs that conserve power and stretch your IT budget.
1. Energy-Efficient Performance measures CPU performance and the total system-level energy use, measured at the AC outlet in watts, while running SYSmark* 2007 Preview. The desktop data compares the Intel® Core™2 Duo E8500 processor-based desktops to theoretical installed base of Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 630-based desktop with comparable frequency. The notebook data compares the Intel® Centrino® 2 P8600 processor-based notebook to theoretical installed base using an Intel® Core™ Duo T2700 processor-based notebook with comparable frequency. Visit intelcapabilitiesforum.net/eep/ for EEP. Desktop system configurations- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8500 (6M Cache, 3.16 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB) on a DQ45CB Intel® Q45 Express Chipset Dual channel DS Micron 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 5-5-5-18 with Intel GMA 4500 + Seagate* 320GB NCQ SATA2 (BIOS: 0059 Graphics: 18.104.22.1681). Pentium® 4 Processor 630 supporting HT Technology (2M Cache, 3.00 GHz, 800 MHz FSB) on Intel® Desktop Board D945GCL, Dual-channel DS Micron 1GB (2x512MB) DDR2-667 5-5-5-15 with Integrated 945G + Seagate* 320GB NCQ SATA2 (INF: 22.214.171.1246, Graphics: 126.96.36.1997. Mobile System Configurations - Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8600 (3M Cache, 2.40GHz,1066 MHz FSB), on Lenovo* T400 with Intel® GM45 Express Chipset Dual channel Elpida* 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 5-5-5-12 with Intel GMA 4500MHD + Hitachi* 200GB SATA (BIOS: Lenovo 7UET45WW, INF: 8.0.7, Graphics: 7.15.0010.1502). Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2700 (2M Cache, 2.33GHz, 667 MHz FSB) on Lenovo T60 with Intel® 945GM Express Chipset, Dual-channel Micron* 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-667 5-5-5-12, with Integrated GMA950 + Hitachi* 100GB SATA (BIOS: Lenovo 79ETE1WW, INF: 188.8.131.520, Graphics: 7.14.0010.1329)
2. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology requires a system with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
3. Requires an Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)-enabled system, check with your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. Not available on the Intel® Core™ i5-750. For more information, including details on which processors support HT technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.