Offering performance and low-power consumption in a package one-eighth the size of a 2.5-inch hard drive, the Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series accelerates PC performance with random reads of up to 50,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS)1 and sequential reads of up to 550 megabytes per second (MB/s)2. Couple that with random write performance of up to 80,000 IOPS3 and sequential writes of 520 MB/s to unleash demanding multitasking applications in notebooks, embedded applications, and workstation upgrades. With performance also comes superior data protection, and the Intel® SSD 525 Series features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit capabilities, securing data in the event a PC is lost or stolen. And because SSDs have no moving parts, they reduce risk of data loss while consuming less power for proven reliability.
Additional information: 4
|Capacity||Sequential Read/Write (up to)2||Random 4KB Read5/Write (up to)6||Form Factor|
|30GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 500 MB/s / 275 MB/s||5,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
|60GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 550 MB/s / 475 MB/s||15,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
|120GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 550 MB/s / 500 MB/s||25,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
|180GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 550 MB/s / 520 MB/s||50,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
|240GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 550 MB/s / 520 MB/s||50,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
1. Based on the Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series Product Specification.
2. Performance measured using Iometer* with queue depth equal to 32.
3. Performance measured using Iometer* with Queue Depth 32. Measurements are performed on 8GBof logical block address (LBA) range on a full SSD.
5. Performance varies by capacity.
6. Random 4 KB write performance using an out-of-the-box SSD.