From zero to go, in seconds: Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology1 returns your Ultrabook™ to full operational power within seconds, so you can jump right back into everything you were doing. This ultra-responsive capability gives your device the power to resume in a flash when you’re ready, and ultra-low power consumption when on standby. So you’ll save time and get longer battery life.
Fast-track your favorites: Intel® Smart Response Technology
Your Ultrabook™ just got a lot more responsive. Intel® Smart Response Technology2 quickly recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away. You’ll save time and power with faster access to the content you use and love the most.
Always up-to-date: Intel® Smart Connect Technology
With Intel® Smart Connect Technology3 in your Ultrabook™, your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends’ updates to be delivered—just lift the lid and you’re up-to-date and ready to go. (Available on select systems.)
Lock down your lost laptop: Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)
Concerned about theft or loss? Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)4 is smart security hardware that helps protect your device by disabling your lost or stolen Ultrabook™ from anywhere in the world. And when your Ultrabook™ is returned, it can be easily reactivated without harm to your data or digital content. (Available as an option on designated Intel® Core™ processor-based Ultrabook™ devices.)
Peace of mind online: Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
Make sure your favorite websites know it’s you. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)5 helps protect your identity and assets online by adding a trusted link to your system, your accounts, and your favorite online places. It’s better online identity protection, authenticated by you. (Available only on select Intel-inspired Ultrabook™ devices featuring 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors.)
1. Requires a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid State Drive (SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
2. Requires a select Intel® processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software, and a properly configured hybrid drive (HDD + small SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
3. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
4. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
5. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
6. Touch and convertibility may not be available on all models. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/ultrabook.